- Academic session starts in April , for which registration begins in the first week of February;
- Second set of admissions starts during the first in week of August depending on the availability of the seats and the new term starts in September.
Admission Requirements for Elementary
- Portions for the test can be collected from the reception at the time of the registration;
- Every child has to pass the entry test.
- Successful students will be called with their parents to meet the vice-principal for the final interview.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the test scores and the interview.
Documents needed at the time of Admission
The following documents are to be produced at the time of admission without which admission will not be granted.
- Birth certificate to prove the date of birth.
- Transfer/school leaving certificate obtained from the school last attended.(if applicable)
- Copies of the Original report card (if applicable)
- Copies of the CPRs (child, Mother & Father)
- Copies of the Passports. (Child, Mother & Father)
- 4 No Photographs (Passport size)
- Vaccination records
Age Range for Elementary ( Class 1 & Class 2)
[table id=3 /]
Age Range for Kindergarten (LKG & HKG)
[table id=2 /]
The primary school has a team of 65 qualified and dedicated teachers. The teachers show enthusiasm in child development and passionate towards children.Our teachers are driven to unlock every child’s door towards learning, tries to overcome any obstacle a child may have. Every child comes to school with a unique personality and learning style and our teachers reach and teach each child effectively.
Teachers at PUS- primary section continuously strive to bring the best out of the students.They plan their lessons to engage the students and educate them at the same time with creativity.State of the art teaching techniques facilitates differentiated teaching style in every classroom.Teaching aids like multimedia projectors, laptops, flash cards, differentiated worksheets, peer learning, educational trips to facilitate the classroom learning ace used the direly. Fully equipped computer laboratory is accessible to all the students of the primary section.
Our preschool team has designed a perfect curriculum plan including worksheets and activities which enhance the fine and gross motor skills for the young ones. This curriculum is based on the physical and intellectual development of 4-6 years old.
In English curriculum, students would be able to identify the words phonetically write upper-lower case letters are comprehend the stories by oral or acts on methods. Mathematics includes teaching to sort objects based on one or more attributes, recognizing & writing numbers (in digits from 0 – 50) & (in words from one-ten). Learning patterns shapes and use the term tall/short, hot/cold, fat/thin, in/out & open/closed.
Young tiny tots are introduced to Science and Social Studies topics as well. like primary & secondary colors, fruits & vegetables, domestic/wild animals, parts of body, healthy & junk food, means of transport and professions. Students also state the seven days of the week.
Our students are not lacking behind in studying Holy Quran. They learn and recite Surah-Al-Ikhlas, Surah-Al-Kausar, and Surah-Al-Fatiha. Including supplications of (before eating & drinking) & (before entering and leaving toilet).
In Urdu, students would be able to learn, recognize and write Urdu letters (along with associated pictures and sounds). Arabic , Tajweed.
Students learn and recite action rhymes, watch interesting videos & take interest in outdoor activities i.e. hoping on both feet, climbing jungle Jim & marching etc.
Selection of this curriculum will ensure that they are learning things to the best of their potential and will be ready for the advanced concepts which they have to learn in later grades.
- In Mathematics , the topics covered are numbers, addition , subtraction, shapes, opposites and sequencing;
- Topics in English are rhyming words , picture reading , singular and plural vowel sounds, verbs and adjectives;
- Science subject consists of the topics such as myself, our senses, animals , Plants, Living Things, Sky, the Earth and Seasons;
- In Urdu, topics studied are Urdu alphabets, two letter words, names of Vegetables and Fruits, Counting and Colors;
- Islamiat covers topics like Allah is one, Importance of Bismillah, Our Prophet, What Quran Teaches us;
- In Tajweed, they learn "Surah al Fatiha,Surah al Akhlas, Surah al Kausar, and Supplications.
- In Math, entice practice is given to students for learning numbers in words 0-100 & in figures 100-400, after, between and before numbers. They do plenty of mental math & learn multiplication tables, ascending/descending numbers, counting in 10s, place value (tens & ones), few or more, solving subtraction sums, learning measurements, time/date, shapes & pattern:
- English focuses on Poems & Comprehensions. In English Grammar they would be studying vowels/consonants, composition, adjectives, picture, comprehension, prepositions, adverbs, punctuation, pronouns, joining words, singular & plurals and use of (is, am, are) and elements of language composition are being taught.
- While studying science, teacher directs attention to the laws of natural phenomena through teaching Human body, weather, living things & non-living things, health care, solar system, keeping safe, solid & liquids, the senses, movements, sounds, light , shadow and electricity.
- In social studies, we introduce the child to Myself, My family, Seasons, Flag of Bahrain and Pakistan, Healthy food, Day & Night, Traffic lights,
- Quaid-e-Azam(Founder Of Pakistan), kingdom of Bahrain, My home, Farm animals, Identity cards/Smart card.
- In Islamiat, children are introduced about Allah, Five pillars of Islam, Wadu, Cleanliness, Faith of Muslim, Books of Allah, The Prophets, Daily Prayers, Angels & Salah.
- Our children are being disciplined through learning Physical Education. In which they are trained by drill exercise, ball passing, volley ball practice, rhythmic fun gymnastic, football kick, endurance exercise, racing to boost stamina, long & high jump and Nero muscular exercises.
- Computers contains different topics like parts of computer, Use of computers, Know your keyboard, Computer mouse and Drawing for children.