The student will only be allowed to appear for the Admission Test after producing the Appointment Card which was given to the parents at the time of registration. Test papers are confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone.
An informal individual assessment is taken combined with an interview with both parents. Generally, the reading level of a child, the identification and concepts of colour’s and numbers are assessed. In addition the confidence of the child, the level of spoken English and motor skills are taken into consideration.
Class 1 – Class IX
The candidates will be tested in four subjects:
1) English 2) Math 3) Arabic/Urdu 4) Science
The pass percentage criteria is 50% of the admission test duration of each paper is approximately 30 minutes. For the written test, the child should come with a pencil, eraser, sharpener and a ruler.
A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
After the Test is completed by the student, there will be an interview with both the parents. The Result announcement date will also be communicated to the Parents on the same day.
Class X – Class XII
- Admission in 10th 11th and 12th classes will be on the basis of respective board result: A minimum of A-grade will be required for admission in Science Groups, B-grade for G. Science / Comp. Science C- grade for Humanities Group in SSC or equivalent.
- During the mid-session, Registration of candidates with F.B.I.S.E will entirely be the responsibility of the parent/guardian. Admission in classes 9 to 12 will be subject to the registration of candidate with F.B.I.S.E. Islamabad and Ministry of Education Private Directorate.
Re-admission of Ex-students
- A student who left the school can be re-admitted without admission test in the same class on the basis of his/her previous results provided he/she comes back within 3 months from the date of issue of the school leaving certificate. However, the student will have to pay all the fees of the absentee period. However, a student who misses promotion test will not be readmitted to the next class.
- A student discharged on disciplinary grounds will not to be re-admitted.
Any other case(s) not falling in the above-mentioned guidelines will be dealt with by the Principal / Admission Committee.
- If a student fails to qualify the test in March (start of the session) and comes back to get admission in August/September, he/she will be considered as a new applicant. He/she cannot appear for the Admission test on the basis of (previous registration receipt).
- The Admission Test in March will be taken from the previous class syllabus. The Admission Test in September will be taken from the syllabus covered in the 1st term in Pakistan Urdu School.